Thursday, March 18, 2010

Quick Change Artist

The other day I was so fully booked (2 early morning consultations, 2 cleanings, and one early evening consultation) that I wound up changing clothes at a client's house.  I had previously refused to have consultations right after work or in my work clothes at all - yoga pants, t-shirt, ponytail: not a pretty picture.  But this time I simply couldn't avoid it.

I'm ready to hire help now.  I am not looking for: drama, irresponsibility, tardiness, attitude.  We'll see how hard it is to find the ideal candidate.  If you know of someone who might be interested, here is what I AM looking for: help 1 or 2 days in the beginning (cleaning with me), freeing up some time for me to further market.  As my client base grows, my helper would work 3, 4, 5 days until the two of us are too busy to handle it.  I would then hire another helper and let the original person manage him/her.  So, I need someone who is 100% honest, trustworthy and reliable.  That shouldn't be too hard, right?  Right...?

No comments:

Post a Comment