Saturday, March 13, 2010

New Year, New Clients

Although the Christmas season was a bit of a downer for Spotless, the new year has brought tons of new business.  I've worked hard to gain all of my new clients - three ads a week in two local papers, huge signs nailed to telephone poles all over town (4 towns, actually), fliers passed out in subdivisions.  I honestly think I'll be hiring my first helper by summer.

My mother is disappointed that I'm not using my degree, but I see this thing getting big, so I think one day she'll forgive me.  And it does take smarts to run a successful business, of course.  I'm using my background in marketing more than ever before and pretty soon I'll be earning more than I ever have in a traditional job.

The other day I booked four consultations in one hour.  I am now so busy that I can only book consultations in the evenings and on Saturdays.

If you've been thinking about having your house professionally cleaned but the price is holding you back, consider this: I don't have the phone ringing while I'm cleaning your house.  I don't have kids hanging onto me or delivery men ringing the doorbell.  I don't have other errands to deal with and I don't take breaks on the couch.  I can get the whole thing done in 2-4 hours.  Then you can come home and smell the furniture polish, notice the absence of dust bunnies, and eat off the floor if you want (but I wouldn't).  Doesn't that sound better?

Visit http://www.spotlessmontgomery.com/ or email me at spotlessmontgomery@gmail.com if you're interested in more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment