Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Launch of Spotless

I've done Corporate America. It kinda feels like Corporate America did me too. I began with the publishing field, then, after going into marketing, tried out banking as well. There were great things about each job. I loved the professional places I worked. I loved the great friends I made. I loved the steady income, although it was never quite as high as I wished it would be. But, considering I graduated college in the beginning of the worst economic season of my lifetime, I was destined to leave all of these jobs. One because of a move due to my husband's career, and two others were lay-offs.

After a few weeks of pity partying, I decided I really didn't want to go back to a traditional job. I wanted the freedom to make my own hours, take off for the vacations I wanted (no more crossing my fingers and praying I could be with family on Christmas Eve), and be in control of my salary. So I jumped. I started my own business in September of 2009. Behold, Spotless. http://spotlessmontgomery.com

This blog will chronicle my adventures through cleaning houses: my struggles, my accomplishments, and eventually, my hiring a team to do the dirty work for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment